A Little About Us: NATC Donuts
The countless coffee selections, the abundance of sandwiches, and vast tasty baked goods keep our guests running on Dunkin'! However, it's more than our food services that makes Dunkin' and NATC Donuts unique. It's the people behind the counter who have established Dunkin' Donuts' as a special on-the-go service that is not found at your typical quick service restaurant. Here at NATC Donuts and our 20 stores, we are determined to see our mission through. It's the community involvement, it's the family culture, and it's servicing guests and keeping them running! It's the fast-paced, fun world of Dunkin' Donuts with us!
Why Work With Us?
All for One and One for All. Our Employees Are Our Top Prioirty!
Have Fun While Building a Career!
Opportunities available at NATC Donuts within our Dunkin' Donuts stores include positions such as Crew, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Multi-unit Manager and more!
- Employee Food and Beverage While Working
- Medical, Dental (at no cost with the medical plan), and Vision (at no cost with the medical plan)
- 401k Plan Eligibility
- EXTREMELY Flexible Hours! Your Time Is EXTREMELY Important!
- Joining a Huge Fun-Filled Family!
- Starting as a Crew Member Can Be The Beginning of a Long, Successful Career With Us!
NATC Donuts Team Spotlights
Meet General Manager Rommel!
Rommel has been with us here at NATC Donuts for 20 years! Rommel provides the highest possible quality of customer service!
Meet Manager Marife!
Marife has been with us here at NATC Donuts for 18 years! Her vibrant energy keeps everyone running on dunkin!
Meet Assistant Manager and Shift Leader Alex!
Alex has been with us here at NATC Donuts for 17 years!
Crew Member (Age 16+)
- Work well and interacts with others respectfully
- Respond positively to coaching and feedback
- Communicate with team members
- Able to learn and execute multiple tasks
- Provide guest service
- Resolve guest issues
- Follow brand standards, recipes and systems
- Follow safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws
- Maintain clean and neat work environment
- Execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Handle cashier transactions
- Prepare and deliver all products according to Brand standards
Skills Acquired Over Time
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to be part of a performance driven team
- Ability to operate cash register effectively
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirement may apply)
- Minimum age 16+
NATC Donuts, Inc. is Family owned and operated for over 50 years. 20 Dunkin’ Donuts in our network. Excellent guest reputation.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts / Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.